Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita!

Dex-chan lover
Just started reading this in April 2023.
This story stays fresh, regardless of the tropes used, and I appreciate that.
Great story to read after some edibles!

The title and synopsis reminded me of a novel on Webnovel called: "Global Reincarnation: Becoming a god with my unlimited revive".

I get that story wise it's a long arc, but this is starting to feel as bad as that Haruhi infinite 8 or whatever it was which just went on and on. It's a good story, but this arc is too damned slow.

Aggregator gang
I don't know how, but this story charmed me. I just like the good feeling of most chapters. The Mc is likeable, has agency to move the plot forward (with the business and growing his skill set) as opposed to just reacting to the environment. No harem and the support characters are all likeable. The fact that there is only one romance target makes it more believable as well as the time it gets for them to get closer.
It's not afraid to delve into harder themes like racism, poorness, divorce, but it still tries to redress each chapter to a lighter tone. The Mc helps the people near him, but knows he can't just change an entire system with "bad thing bad, mmmkay?" as opposed to other works where the point is acknowledged by the mc then the story never addresses it again.

Aggregator gang
Another thing, this is the kind of story that is best read in big chunks imo. I can see how it becomes boring if some arcs are drip feed to you, causing them to appear longer than they are

Double-page supporter
To any new person thinking of reading this. Don't. This is absolute trash tier writing, there's a really stupid twist half way through that will likely only be resolved in the last chapters. There's no pay off here, this isn't worth your or anyone else's time.

i have PTSD from Berserk boat chapters
i thought we would never hear the end of it.

Users who are viewing this thread