Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita!

The art here is just... kinda bad. Not bad enough that I'll stop reading it (not that the writing is all that much better) but it's bad enough that it is distracting.

this should at least be at 7 out of 10 rating, the story itself isn't as bad like most 6- but it's on the "Okay to Read for past time" level. however the phasing is a bit on the bad side but not ridiculously horrible like the usual 6- with sudden time jumps and ignores the situation but on the slightly below average. then the relationship issues on the other hand needs elaboration because it was too sudden which made most people hate this after 10 or less chapters which is understandable but the story progress a bit better after those issues are solved. the art on the other hand is a bit biased lols, the character quality depends on their role like how games are usually treated.

Aggregator gang
Does people that rates anime do even know how to rate?

This manga is good to be exact. It's sad that it has a low rating

Aggregator gang
@Nei with the amount of money he's starting to make, he'd want her gone ASAP before she realizes and wants alimony. He did the right thing saying "you can have it all, I'm out."

Dex-chan lover
They really need to change the rules or something for the cover art. Lightnovel covers should not be used as manga cover art placeholders. Went in expecting good art but got this instead.

Group Leader
this is what happens when you don't believe the ratings

also what happened to the art lmaoo

the story is good, the MC and his friend not too naive like you see. what's more they are not horny bastard who only save the women and discriminates the men. 8/10

Dex-chan lover
I do not know what happened to the rating, but the story is quite good. They plan things out, and things unknown can be said as a golem hahaha... The problem is the art... The way the manga is drawn might be the reason why the rating is bad... Well... I don't know

Dex-chan lover
The story is good hut the art is really.. odd, i can't place my finger but it looks weird, like "low level", the facial expressions and angles come out super weird

Fed-Kun's army
Disregard all those 10s and 1s and you get the actual rating of this manga.

You know, I read until chapter 6 wondering why the low rating on this one until it was made abundantly clear why. Essentially, the author adds another summoned human from the MC's world to the story. This dude not only is better at everything compared to the MC but he also gets all the pussy. Remember that the very first scene of chapter 1 is the protagonist wondering if his wife is cucking him and now that's pretty much what the friend also does to us, as the reader.

Basically, NTR

Users who are viewing this thread