Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita!

Double-page supporter
I read through 19 chapters to find the moment in the story this was getting a 6. Nothing, their was nothing, this a generic 7 on average. This low score makes zero sense, stories of MC's being rapists and genocidal murders have higher scores than this. This is just a generic story what a let down.

Did people seriously 1 vote this bc a wife, who actually served zero purpose to the story other than to give the MC an empathy bump, and who had a screen time of 5 pages really cause so many 1 votes, if so we got some really sensitive people on this website.

Dex-chan lover
The series' premise is interesting for sure, but it's poorly executed and the art doesn't help. Average at best.

this series weakest point is its art, which is the primary reason I read manga, better to read a LN than see this MSpaint level art

Idk about you guys, but I'm enjoying this a lot
I'm glad this time I didn't decide to judge this based on the score, before even reading it!

The story seemed interesting, and even though I saw how low rated it is, I decided to give it a chance, and I'm glad I did!

Interesting take on isekai, even though I already hate isekai because it is too much now.

Too bad the MC is not op or a neet who died because the prev world is unfair to him, which contributes to the low score. If you want high score manga on isekai, make it edgy or at least make the MC more appealing so a low life who will read it can relate to the MC. This manga is too normal like a normal human being should be.

This is pretty decent: the hero's not OP, there's OK character development, and the friend adds a dynamic that's interesting.

It's not uncut cocaine wish-fulfillment, which is a plus.

Story is interesting, art is ble
Looks like its been drawn over some 3d models with default assets from the app but not enuf for me to drop

Dex-chan lover
It's weird how this has such a low score when it's a pretty good example of slice of life isekai. It's been done so much worse over the years.

Double-page supporter
@sedition Personally I think is because characters are quite hateful. Good example is last chapter. We have someone who kills whatever she wants. Innocent or not. Attacked MC multiple times in order to kill him. And everyone just laughs thinking "Oh well, let's wait till she kills you to take some action".

Money making scheme doesn't even make sense. And there are a lot more of those things that make this manga good (7) at best.

This crazy Bitch.......... Well shes gonna cause issues just wait and see. Im betting she gets her church involved to blackmail or kidnap summoner chick to try and control the boys. Which will piss them off something fierce causing a huge ruckus and garnering all kinds of upper aristo/royal attention, which will probably result in some snotty noble jackass getting their pweshus widdle feefees all butthurt when the boys reject the persons attemt to control them.

Lets just say as a friendly bet skills boy is gonnave to murder someone to protect his budding love interest, in say next 15-20 chapters. Now that they are in the capitol city there is story room for the shit to hit the fan in major ways.

P. S. I hope this fanatical bitch dies under a mountain of goblind in heat. I hate her type, male or female dont matter.

It really is an interesting concept, but it has no bite. Anyone know if it gets better and develops any subplots?

Users who are viewing this thread