Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita! - Ch. 70

Double-page supporter
You mean the wife he had on earth pre isekai? She cheated on him with a co-worker then demanded a divorce. mc just went yeah sure ok and she got all sad about it. Then she started crying once mc actually went through with the divorce instead of begging her to come back. Like what did she expect would happen when she cheated and asked for a divorce?

Unless you mean Clara in which case they aren't married yet, I think lmao it's been a minute.
Yeah, I meant his earth story. I've completely forgotten about it now. Thanks for the refresh

Dex-chan lover
The premise of this was interesting, but his wife has played no real role in this, and it's an inferior mash up of other Isekai manga stuff with an arc that has LONG over stayed its welcome and a shit primary antagonist who is only powerful because the author says she is. If it had just gone the romcom slow life route with him starting a business using stuff from our world (yes I know there's already a manga that does that, and it's more interesting than this), it would have been more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread