Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita! - Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
Clara and Akito arrive to clean up. Not exactly on time, but barely just enough to see him teleport back to Earth. So it really is becoming Clara vs Juliana with extra steps. I don't think best girl is in the mood to be forgiving. Not for this wannabe homewrecker trying to steal her man, and making her go on a wild goose chase around the world to save him.
It's not so much that they arrive barely in time to "see" him teleport back, and more that they arrive in time to cause him to teleport back. She "un"summoned him (dismissed the summon? However one would phrase "sent him back")

Also, with regards to the impending "fight," Clara is an important noble from her country, the other woman is an important noble from a different country. I don't remember their exact designations, but I vaguely remember that the other woman (who's name I can't remember or be bothered to look up) is of HIGHER standing than Clara.
Why does this matter? If Clara kills her it could easily cause an international incident, up to and including war. Even if they don't let any of her people escape to report it, there were still people on the ship and massacring them would be in public... Additionally I have no doubt that the "other woman" notified her homeland that she was returning, and Clara obviously notified her homeland that she was going after the MC. The country can easily put two and two together.
Doesn't mean she wont kill, but she might hesitate.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me what happens after all this arc of why the hell this was a arc. I learned nothing and didn't gain anything from it. I bet they will make there fml and ml act weird for a bit due to this. her feeling bad for not being able to come sooner and him being stuck in this crap of a arc. This should bring them closer and stay eye to eye for good. I swear i hope that women gets a ass kicking and fml show no mercy. ugh I wanted to like this manga so much. I liked it at the beginning decent pacing and a good read but this arc made me made feel like a certain other book aka the farmer who has no spin facing his wife brother of bro con knight. just ugh sorry venting is there no good reading manga anymore

Dex-chan lover
and thus the only interesting arc in this manga by far has come to a close. Those who whined and complained about how long it went on and exaggeratedly declare their happiness in this forum today will no doubt complain about the next arc which will no doubt lack any form of stakes or danger for the MC, much like every arc before this one.

I weep, I weep for the glory of this arc and how unappreciated it is. May hindsight in the future grant it the glory it deserves.

I also weep for the poor fools who decide to X out this comment because they disagree with it.

Dex-chan lover
AT LONG FUCKIN LAST! yes!
Still, "ignore unruly children"... like fr? She kidnapped you, brainwashed you, almost killed you, committed a number of atrocious crimes, she should reasonably receive like 5 death sentences
but she wont because:

1) Saintess, she can't be prosecuted.
2) Kidnapping, brainwashing, murder, these are all crimes you can commit against a person. By the laws of the world he is summoned into the MC is not a person, he is a summoned beast, and therefore has no person-hood or rights. Anything she did against him is legal.
3) Her brainwashed cult will take the fall for all the crimes they committed under her orders or in her name. She is untouchable.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ it’s finally over praise the heavens as they have broken though this purgatory of an arc.

Thanks genderbenderbb2 for the translation

Looking at comments in this thread, I'm glad I listened to the guy's advice in chapter 46 and skipped everything after that.

Double-page supporter
I didn't even recall that this guy was married or could go back to his world. I'm not going back to review, if anyone wants to remind me what was up with his wife, feel free.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even recall that this guy was married or could go back to his world. I'm not going back to review, if anyone wants to remind me what was up with his wife, feel free.
You mean the wife he had on earth pre isekai? She cheated on him with a co-worker then demanded a divorce. mc just went yeah sure ok and she got all sad about it. Then she started crying once mc actually went through with the divorce instead of begging her to come back. Like what did she expect would happen when she cheated and asked for a divorce?

Unless you mean Clara in which case they aren't married yet, I think lmao it's been a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread