Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita!

personally i dont like the mc being a servant or ordered around in any also hes a married man! doesnt matter if his marriage is not good im gonna be pissed if he divorces his wife and gets with a woman from another world cuz then its gonna show hes had other woman on his mind whil they were married and its better to salvage the relationship rather than break it off

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@Deathxx like the other guy said. And to be clear, he's quite the fucking tolerant dude, who the fuck gets cheated and is like 😳???
Rant below with some minor spoilers
Fuck, I know this sounds horrible but if instead of wanting to fix the marriage she's like "I got a lover let's break up" not even with a Im sorry bro I'm straight up making this a legal hell. This is obviously an exaggeration of reality, as every marriage is a world and maybe the love just died out and he just didn't care about her at all, and just didn't like the feeling of betrayal. But man I don't really like how that was handled, I wanted him to be emotional or something, I get that he's literally an emissary of God in another world and all, and he has all this amazing powers now, but the photo on his laptop shows that at some point he really enjoyed their relationship, it felt just wrong how easily he said "k you can keep all this stuff or just throw it away i don't care"

Really hope the author brings back the wife to give the mc more development, I want to see this motherfucker give a flying fuck about his broken marriage bro :/

@Nei I don't quite feel the same way as you but I think i can agree on the same sentiment. I found the whole wrecked marriage side plot to be a complete waste of time. Why did the author even bother, it was so poorly explored that knowing nothing about the author I felt like it was a cheap self-insert moment. Or it was an excuse to keep the MC away from developing romantic interests but then they decided to end this sub-plot relatively quickly.

"The 1/10 knight army was here"
What happen for the score to drop so hard xD this one is a 6,5 or 7 but not a 5.9/10, the art is a bit lacking maybe (mostly in action scene for me), the story is soso, but don't tell me it is as trash as this
https://mangadex.org/title/31196/i-was-trash

@Liquidxlax

The 1 star vote in the same as the 10 star vote, it's completely biased. This sites rating system doesn't incorporate real rating standards, so people just give high rating and low ratings as they seem fit, not even considering that they devalue or overvalue a lot of things.
In my opinion it's very good if more people drop more 1 star votes on things that have receive a lot of 8+ star votes although they are mediocre in every category you can rate them in.

If you'd ask me to give a more realistic rating to this story, it would be averaging between 3 and 4 stars so far.
This doesn't mean you can't enjoy the content, but it just means that this story could be much more than it currently is, the characters could be much more interesting, the art could be improved by a lot, and the plot development could need a better pacing with more foreshadowing/hindsight involved.

its either my standard for art in manga has risen too high or the art on this one is just bad

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I went back to ch 21 and seeing her reaction of
the picture on the laptop
I had a wild idea:

what if they took pictures with a good camera of some good scenary of the other world, and also saved high res ones from Earth, and then came in to the nobles and asked to take a picture of them with his magic tool (a camera or smartphone), then let they pick a scenary pic, mash both together and print on a big poster on Earth to then sell to the noble in question?
Minimum effort for rivers of money.

Should ask for more trivial summonings to rack up the spells. Not like it doesn't benefit the summoner.

Or some system to gacha higher tier spells with higher difficulty requests.

I thought this was a Fate Doujin based off the obvious Saberface title cover, kinda disappointed to be honest

Users who are viewing this thread