Sen wa, Boku o Egaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Bamboo

Group Leader
Thanks for reading! This manga is my favorite project so I’m glad I was not the only one who missed it so much. We’ll make sure to finish the project so see you on the remaining chapters

Fed-Kun's army
is the romance very secondary or is it good in this one ? i still don't know wether i should start it or not

Thanks for picking this up, it really is a fascinating manga due to its overall maturity.

oooh thanks for picking up this manga, i missed it a lot. there's not much manga out there with art style as good as this one.

Dex-chan lover
OSU WTF!!!!!!!!!!! OSU IS IN A MANGA OMG!!!!!! COOKIEZI MOMENT GOD MODE

OSU HOW OSUhow

osu game om g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!11 1 11 1

Azer isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player with such aim ability and movement with a tablet? Alex puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. Cookiezi breaks records. Rafis breaks records. Azer breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

Azer isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player with such aim ability and movement with a tablet? Alex puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. Cookiezi breaks records. Rafis breaks records. Azer breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

Users who are viewing this thread