Sen wa, Boku o Egaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The lines that draw us

I'm kinda sad that the author didn't put more romance between the characters, still very good manga sad that it finished.

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful ending, but I can't help feeling unsatisfied. It's missing... something. Not romance. Maybe it's just the cheapness of "oh, there are actually TWO awards!"

Dex-chan lover
I was also hoping for a bit of romance... and I also feel a bit disappointed. I have liked this manga so far and I had higher expectation of the ending too.

Double-page supporter
This was fantastic, but I wanted it to be more satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
A lil bit disappointed because of lacking romance between the OTP. I feel like the romance tag is for their two club friends lol but nonetheless i really did enjoy reading this manga and the art is so good. Thank you very much for translating and bringing this manga to us!

Group Leader
I guess the romance is more implicit in how they rely on each other and the feelings they convey through the paintings? XD

As far as romance goes this is more in tune with the "romance" in Koe no Katachi, I suppose. Well, at any rate, I really enjoyed this manga. Thanks for translations, guys. :)

Double-page supporter
Congratulations on finishing this series. Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread