Sen wa, Boku o Egaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The lines that draw us

Double-page supporter
That was quite the anti-climax. This manga was 80% sophism and 20% sumi-e.

What a beautiful story. Personally would have enjoyed it more If it ended with them together. But I understand the main focus is for the mc to find beauty in life. An epilogue would be cool

Fed-Kun's army
dang other than yahari every series that has romance in it has just fallen fat. no kiss marriage or anything. oh well.

Dex-chan lover
So this was axed right?
Sure feels like it
Half assed romance tag

Dex-chan lover
Enjoyable story, but the romance tag is a stretch. They seem more like friends.

Thanks for completing this sad to see another series gone

Bit disappointed how the series turned out besides the lack of romantic payoff nothing really happened in the series pretty much the same chapter each time

Thank you for translating this. There were many lines that left a deep impression in me. Overall, it was a fitting conclusion to such a genuine piece of work. I wished there was deeper exploration into the meanings and feelings behind everything, but i guess thats for the reader to ponder.

Also think this got a romance tag since chiaki clearly likes the main guy the main guy seems at this point has no feelings for her just sees her as a friend

@KLGChaos chiaki clearly likes him but she never pursued it not sure if shes completely aware of her feelings main guy on the other hand shes her as a friend but says he loves her painting

I loved it, this story has been and will always be one of my top among my favorites. Thank you for uploading it and translating it until the very end.

Group Leader
@Starbright I am pretty sure they both like each other, it's just the manga was more focused on him moving on with his life and her pulling him out of a black hole

I skipped to the last chapter, but still can get the feels a lot.

Damn the author really knows how to pull our emotion towards drawing

@GuitarLegend personally think it's one sided and not completely sure if chiaki is even aware she likes him. While he has no romantic interest because someone said she might be dating someone and wasnt really that phased. But think theres enough reason he would grow interested in her if this was extended.

Dex-chan lover
what an amazing end for a wonderful series!!
Thank you for scanslating it till the end guys!

Dex-chan lover
It's finally over. Although short, it was a nice ride. The secret second award really does feel cheap. A little foreshadowing could've done wonders. But other than that, it was a good run and a satisfying ending.

Users who are viewing this thread