Send My Regards to Kenshiro - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - It's Assassination but it's not

@4V29LN0n if you went back 30 years you would get beaten by the people for saying that they were more respected than the police in Japan after it got found out that in the dark places they were doing bad things it got this bad reputation

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that timing. Using the same joke twice in one chapter and its hilarious both times. He's trying to be Light Yagami, but with muscles & massages.

Double-page supporter
You are already dead, soon, not very soon but you are already dead, frankly you could die for natural causes in the meantime but I know that if all goes well you are already dead because of me, even if you die from a car accident in a part of the world opposite to the one where I am, I will take the blame because everyone must know that it's because of me that you are already dead, therefore I will consider as my only mission in life to protect you from all dangers until you are already dead because of me, which could happen from today to thirty years, so enjoy your life because there is a very small possibility that you will not be able to celebrate your one hundred and twentieth birthday, because you will already be dead ... maybe

ah.... the same author...
That's why I vaguely remember where did I see the drawing.
That "Back Street Girl" anime is killing me hard hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Right, his mom ran with the Yakuza right? Which mean that killing him might indirectly kill his mom?

Contributor
That shit cracked me up. That blank look on his face when he realizes how overly complicated he's made everything, then how quickly that same look disappears when he decides to believe there is no other way.

Users who are viewing this thread