Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Great Flower

Double-page supporter
How I see almost every chapter of this manga
------

Shizuko farts loudly

(Everyone present) - AHHHHH, a new methane production method that completely revolutionizes Azuchi-era Japanese farting methods - truly she is the Kami of Mt Fuji and her bumhole the divine cherry blossom spoken of in the Shintoshu of old!!! Quick let us adopt her and give her a temple and a gold plated lavatory and attendants to collect the divine whiff of the Gods!

Dex-chan lover
Komachi is gonna bring in nukes by the end of this manga XD or worse NFTs...

But honestly she's gonna need to invent better stomach medicine for the stress she's going under

Dex-chan lover
Komachi is gonna bring in nukes by the end of this manga XD or worse NFTs...

But honestly she's gonna need to invent better stomach medicine for the stress she's going under
Not the NFTs, nukes are fine tho

Double-page supporter
why is she developing weapons now? wasn't she hesititating to bring them into the age of the past before?

Dex-chan lover
Why did this mangas artstyle become so boring?
Her face is always drawn straight from the front she looks like a fucking emoji are they just copy pasting this shit to save on time?
The first few chapters looked nice...

Uesugi you must join forces with Oda.
For the majority of the earlier conflicts of the Sengoku era, Oda and Uesugi are relatively neutral with each other and won't butt heads directly until after Katsuyori Takeda was defeated. The Battle of Tedorigawa was a major conflict between the two houses, and Kenshin won that one. Too bad he would die not long after, some say stomach cancer and others say a spear to the butt.

why is she developing weapons now? wasn't she hesititating to bring them into the age of the past before?
She successfully developed an European-style crossbow pretty early in the story, so presumably she kept trying to develop weapons but prioritized other innovations (crops, telescope, etc) first.

Dex-chan lover
While the story is progressing interestingly.
Shizuko already took Toyotomi Hideyoshi's event flag of getting adopted by Konoe Sakihisa.
So after preventing the Honnoji incident, Oda will probably try and but Ashimitsu back as Emperor, and Shizuko will rise as the first female kampaku.

Dex-chan lover
She's slowly turning into Japanese Hildegard.
Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

It's nice to see another history buffs in here as well.

And considering Frois was there, I can see her being immortalized on some stained glass windows of Kyoto cathedral.

Dex-chan lover
This series gives me joy every time there's an update. Thank you so much for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm.... That's pretty deep. She's pretty much a great asset of the nation at this point. So great that killing her would be a great achievement for Oda's opponent, the greatest even. And protecting her would mean winning in long term for Oda.
There is her Uncle, though. I mean his like a Human Wiki with all the knowledge he has accumulated from reading books over the years and not to mention his also a Great Warrior

Dex-chan lover
At that point in history there's more guns in Japan than in America.

Japan only regressed into sword weebs because Tokugawa bans guns later on.
I mean... Nobunaga lived around 200 years before foundation of United States...
So if you are comparing it with ammount of guns owned by the native americans... i would say - OBVIOUSLY :D

Users who are viewing this thread