Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Immoveable

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I waited for the better release. Thanks, Yado-Inn!

Dex-chan lover
"Getting sniped means this manga is popular", I hadn't thought about it that way.
In which case, I'm happy because it means more peeps getting to know this story. :3

That being said, I'm much happier reading the Yado Inn production, it's much nicer overall.

EDIT: I just reviewed chapter 37 where Tsuruhime is introduced and her age was never mentioned, even though she's described as a child by the time travelers.
Two chapters prior, in chapter 35, the date was June 1569.
Last chapter, chapter 68, identified the time as late December 1571.
I don't know what marriable age was in the Sengoku era, but two years have passed.

SECOND EDIT: Not condoning the above behavior by the way, just stating information.

Last edited:
I was already huffing copium when this grown ass man, ***********from the modern era btwwwwwww, got married to a child. However, I could at least take solace in the fact that he only saw her as a granddaughter. Now tho, what the fuck, he's straight up just a pdf.file
age of consent wasn't even a thing on those eras, and more importantly that thing is a social construct just like marriage as well

Dex-chan lover
Considering grammar, choice of font, adaptation of the dialogue to make sense but still convey the atmosphere and manners of the era the work is representing, as expected Yado-inn did the better work. But also, there were some differences in meaning conveyed in this translation compared to the other one, like when they were talking about the fox eyed boy (I forgot his name) on pages 11 - 13 (10-12 in the other one), where some things are slightly, but significantly different, and after this point I just stopped comparing.

So, not to undermine the work of Kovalskaya, but I much prefer Yado-Inn. So to them, thank you very much for the scanlation, your work is very much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Much better chapter and much fewer cretins crying, spamming essays, and shitting up the discussion forum because they can't use the Block and Ignore function.

Anyway, how old is that princess? They all call her a child, so my man Mitsuo better be prepared to stay permanently in the Sengoku era unless jail is just a room for him too. :huh: Kinda curious about how Komachi will react and if she does at all since she is the only one with modern moral values, besides Mitsuo anyway.

Dex-chan lover
"Getting sniped means this manga is popular", I hadn't thought about it that way.
In which case, I'm happy because it means more peeps getting to know this story. :3

That being said, I'm much happier reading the Yado Inn production, it's much nicer overall.

EDIT: I just reviewed chapter 37 where Tsuruhime is introduced and her age was never mentioned, even though she's described as a child by the time travelers.
Two chapters prior, in chapter 35, the date was June 1569.
Last chapter, chapter 68, identified the time as late December 1571.
I don't know what marriable age was in the Sengoku era, but two years have passed.
There are no written records of Takahisa having a daughter or when she would've been born, so the year doesn't quite matter. Regardless, marriage age didn't exist back then as evidenced by how easily people would give away their children in marriage promises even before they were born.
Having a grown man with actual knowledge of why consent and age is important get a kid pregnant is disgusting. He should be whipped to death while his balls are ripped away

Dex-chan lover
Now it's a very smooth read, thank you very much.

We don't discuss about manga character age, too many weird people making big fuss.

But it's nice Mitsuo finds purpose there, at the beginning he's just there awkwardly with all the amazing ancient heroes. I feel him😭

Dex-chan lover
She was probably 15-16 when she was introduced, and is now around 17-18.

Nevertheless, Mitsuo already had a grown daughter in the modern time and was at retirement age. It just felt rather hypocritical in the end for going through with the relationship after denying it initially.

Users who are viewing this thread