Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 15 Ch. 72 - Coercion

Dex-chan lover
So Shizuko is in charge of the agrarian decisions, leads a town responsible for creating innovative technology, acts as their personal chef, and takes part in the war for some reason. In the pursuit of making her a hero for escapism, the author unknowingly thrusted her in a position where she's more overworked and exploited than the average Japanese salaryman nowadays.
She's been there for years now so I imagine at this point she probably delegates a lot of things and only personally bothers with perfecting new things. It's also not like they're on constant campaign.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation but...

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She's been there for years now so I imagine at this point she probably delegates a lot of things and only personally bothers with perfecting new things. It's also not like they're on constant campaign.

The whole town exists solely for her to have things made to her specifications if I recall, it’s been a while since she’s had work the fields.

Dex-chan lover
A chapter so nice, it was posted twice, lol.

I want Shizuku to go on vacation. Even if she is able to delegate tasks at this point, she's got a full plate keeping her lord entertained. XD

Dex-chan lover
Such a fun chapter, may as well post it twice.

sbMidRv.png

The question is now, did Nobunaga take all the crust for himself or did he take everything but the crust?
If Shizuko introduces him to stuffed crust then such a dilemma shall vanish.

Dex-chan lover
that smile at the end, he's going to brag about the food and make Kenshin jealous is my guess
"The worth of a culture is not measured by it's accomplishments, but in how those accomplishments last, and how they are remembered. The beauty that you have inspired our people to create will ensure that our culture stand for all time." - Historians remembering Shizuko's cultural victory (probably)

Dex-chan lover
It also offends 3 separate countries, which makes it even better.
Because Brazilian cuisine has no rules and gives birth to some things that actually taste good side by side with things that are cursed on levels that shouldn't exist in this world.

Philippines offends Italy so much by basically bastardizing every recipe they have :kek:

from Pasta to Pizza. No mercy on that front :kek:

Dex-chan lover
So Shizuko is in charge of the agrarian decisions, leads a town responsible for creating innovative technology, acts as their personal chef, and takes part in the war for some reason. In the pursuit of reader escapism by making her achieve so much, the author ironically thrusted her in a position where she's more overworked and exploited than the average Japanese salaryman nowadays.
The difference is that the boss appreciates her.

Dex-chan lover
Every single manga these days, all the time, food, food, food ... it's gotten kinda stale, honestly ^^;

Dex-chan lover
Wait, it's the alternate reality pizza version of a Philly Cheesesteak?
I'd say a Philly Cheesesteak possibly would almost qualify as a Brazilian Hotdog if it was created around here, tbh, if you want to dive into a separate realm of Brazilian Lawless foodstuff.
All it lacks is the sausage without taking anything out of it.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
"The worth of a culture is not measured by it's accomplishments, but in how those accomplishments last, and how they are remembered. The beauty that you have inspired our people to create will ensure that our culture stand for all time." - Historians remembering Shizuko's cultural victory (probably)
nah she would probably get the Domination victory after crushing the Takeda

Contributor
I'd say a Philly Cheesesteak possibly would almost qualify as a Brazilian Hotdog if it was created around here, tbh, if you want to dive into a separate realm of Brazilian Lawless foodstuff.
All it lacks is the sausage without taking anything out of it.
image.png
You bastard, now I'm hungry. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Huh! I never knew that was how tuna is processed, or that it was so disliked/ cheap at this time.

Dex-chan lover
cooking food nobunaga and his important guest?? we're getting into the territory of Nobunaga no Chef here

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I guess it's just whatever at this point. Just freezing tuna like it ain't no thang.
Hindsight is 20/20, I suppose
Though I wonder wakanda type of freezer did she make, because I ain't seeing no AC outlets around here.

Users who are viewing this thread