Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 15 Ch. 72 - Coercion

Dex-chan lover
the freezing is actually more feasible than one might initially think- it's been traditionally done via stored ice
(also the origin of the phrase "icebox" as they used to simply use boxes filled with ice.) the hardest part is getting the ice

Group Leader
As someone who fishes a lot and regularly catches yellowtail, bluefin tuna, and yellowfin tuna... Yeah, do not believe anyone who says sashimi right out of the water is best. Those are far better after aging about five days on ice. It's like aging beef, the meat is so much more delicious.

Dex-chan lover
Hindsight is 20/20, I suppose
Though I wonder wakanda type of freezer did she make, because I ain't seeing no AC outlets around here.
She said special and that's it. No time to explain, it just does. We've crossed the border. I'm expecting a rotary cannon or even black ships since her smartphone has all the info.

Dex-chan lover
She said special and that's it. No time to explain, it just does. We've crossed the border. I'm expecting a rotary cannon or even black ships since her smartphone has all the info.
Lets be real, Black Ships are pittance when compared to the rifle she had made for her.

Dex-chan lover
The obvious answer to Nobunaga's pizza dilemma.
77z4LeM.png
This just reminds me of that cursed picture of the hotdog with toothpaste as the condiment

BG9

Aggregator gang
Authentic italian pizza is just not for me. Having born in Indonesia, it just tasted so plain. It wasn't bad, but not good either. It was quite expensive though, probably it's better to buy localized version of pizza.

Fun fact: Hori Hidemasa who was introduced in this chapter is father to Hori hideharu who would later be granted the fief of Echigo that currently owned by Uesugi clan just before battle of sekigahara.

Dex-chan lover
why is she still the cook for the men? she's a general, an inventor, a doctor, a farmer, an engineer and everyone cook. why is she forced to do everything?

Fed-Kun's army
So Yado just dropped this series because the horrible MTL started posting?
Weak
According to Yado Inn's discord as of September 2, "Shimizu is currently handling being a new father, and so has not, and will not be translating any new chapter for the immediate future."

Aggregator gang
According to Yado Inn's discord as of September 2, "Shimizu is currently handling being a new father, and so has not, and will not be translating any new chapter for the immediate future."
Well clearly he doesn't have his priorities right, manga is more important than "having a family" and "being successful"

Users who are viewing this thread