Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 15 Ch. 73 - Secret Maneuvers

Dex-chan lover
oh wow,
the warning is true after all

stopping at (yet another) boomer tl joke cause I'm afraid it'll make me hate another series

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't aware they taught how turbine engines work in Agricultural schools
She has an app on her phone for school works that basically totally-not-wikipedia. She pulled out a lot of bs (non military) that isn't exactly related to agricultural from it. And for military, her "book of military through the ages" which missing a chapter on "war crimes".

Dex-chan lover
I was fine until you started using modern phrases. Why? Is the gag worth breaking immersion? If you need an asterisk for the katakana loan-words just use the English word instead of the incomprehensible romanization. You're already using quotations and it's for a native English-speaking audience not Japanese children learning English.
gFkGkpu.jpg

Regarding the actual story. Even with modern blast furnaces and coke, Japan has very few significant iron veins especially in Honshu, the main island and most of them are outside the Oda territory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mines_in_Japan

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the effort and the warning, cause i notice the symptom.
i'll just wait yado-inn's release to understand better the story.
but i hope you continue to improve your TL works.
Same, i was sceptical but it wasn't a surprise. Almost died at the "not ok boomer" part 🤣🤌

Dex-chan lover
oh wow,
the warning is true after all

stopping at (yet another) boomer tl joke cause I'm afraid it'll make me hate another series
Excuse me? Yet another? How many boomer jokes was it? i think i rather mtl myself if its just gonna be low quality mtl.

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me? Yet another? How many boomer jokes was it? i think i rather mtl myself if its just gonna be low quality mtl.
not here,
this [unnatural translation in regards of the setting of the story] has happened many times in many series,
sometimes this is just fine, it's whatever
I'll just comment on it, and move on

It is just that the last time I commented on [unnatural boomer joke] like this, some weirdo defended the joke and made a big deal about it

Dex-chan lover
not here,
this [unnatural translation in regards of the setting of the story] has happened many times in many series,
sometimes this is just fine, it's whatever
I'll just comment on it, and move on

It is just that the last time I commented on [unnatural boomer joke] like this, some weirdo defended the joke and made a big deal about it
I'd at least accept it if it were 'ancient fossil' instead 🤣

thanks for the effort and the warning, cause i notice the symptom.
i'll just wait yado-inn's release to understand better the story.
but i hope you continue to improve your TL works.
Yado-Inn's tl aren't even that good lol. The other translator (not this one) has better tl than Yado-Inn's.

Users who are viewing this thread