Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 17 Ch. 81 - The Siege

Dex-chan lover
Man, just get this "invincible army vs 2-3 centuries ahead of time tech" fight over with. Takeda wants to foot the bill for that then just let him.

Dex-chan lover
At least make a group so that I can block you. Like it's cool that you're trying to do your part, but I personally value quality and accuracy of translation more and would rather wait for Yado-Inn, so your updates are just an eyesore on my feed.

At least make a group so that I can block you. Like it's cool that you're trying to do your part, but I personally value quality and accuracy of translation more and would rather wait for Yado-Inn, so your updates are just an eyesore on my feed.
You can just block that user.

Look it's the the guy who didn't want to snippe.

Dex-chan lover
You can just block that user.

Look it's the the guy who didn't want to snippe.
Wait, does that work? I was under the assumption that you won't see their message but still see their upload.

Dex-chan lover
brother just scroll down holy shit how are "internet eyesore" real just fucking move the mouse roller. In fact, just shut down your device. Clearly you will need to wait years anyway.

Click the username of the uploader > press the three ellipses beside the name > click "block"

Edit my embed didn't work so here up for 2days https://streamable.com/5ud1uu

all uploads from the user will disappear and you won't get any notifications if they upload again. You can unblock them if you feel like it under settings > Blocks > edit user blocklist.

Users who are viewing this thread