Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Training

Dex-chan lover
Isekai uses the kanji from 'strange' and 'world', which makes it mean 'strange world' referring to a world other than this one.

Shizuko did not go to another world, she gets transported to the past of this world. Whether the timeline diverged or not is of no importance to the genre. Everything that happened in this world, happens in her world, except for things she specifically changed. The correct genre is still Time Travel.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Dex-chan lover
QjPW9no.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
It has Isekai elements: area with a feudal society being introduced to technology by a walking encyclopedia.

If we go by divergent timeline = parallel world, her presence turned that past into an isekai when compared to the present. But that's not a reason to call the series an isekai based on a multiverse theory.

Dex-chan lover
I want to be armlocked by Shizuko, lucky Mori bastard

Still seeing someone ripped af in that era must be shocking, nevermind when it's just a kid

@VerneJules In that scan you showed us she even says she’s from the future in her inner thoughts. She only stated a different world because she thought that would be easier to accept.

Time travel is not isekai.

Dex-chan lover
@Solitude I was going to scroll down to read the rest of the comments but now... I feel like I already read the best one.

Supporter
@VerneJules
@Alseif
She say "it's a world similar, to, but different from this war-torn land"
for me it can be understand as "I come from the future, from a country that look like your lands (islands if japan) but is unified (and not war-torn)."

But it's not an Isekai :)

Dex-chan lover
She said she came from "another world" because how will she explain when nobunaga ask her about himself? "you'll die after someone betray you" is a quickest way to die there

if you have to use sophistry and technicalities to label something an isekai, it probably isnt.

no, it definitely isnt.

@sunsun different cultures discover things as different rates, proven within that same image by the fact that the chinese were surprised to find out the mogols did this.

https://www.bl.uk/the-middle-ages/articles/the-medieval-diet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeVcey0Ng-w

Well, it was less about the diet and more about the fact that rich people ate meat daily and had consistent nutrients, while poor people had to make do with what they grew or caught which means the seasonal famines could and did cause starvation and malnutrition frequently, as did the fact that what they could find differed so the type of nutrition they received was random.

Group Leader
They had soymilk back in the day? That's a good source of protein that young kids need to grow taller. That and the protein are probably the keys to a better diet.

@reika

Who can say. She has water and she has soybeans. She also has sugar. She probably trial and errored her way to soy milk

Users who are viewing this thread