Sengoku Vampire

Dex-chan lover
Based from the first chapter I already know the ending

Her Childhood friend will win and he will end up together with her
but you might ask but why would that happen
Cause Oda is now a vampire meaning kind of immortal he waited for her for like 5 century till she was born and return from the present I mean that friend is to detailed to be just a few pages character

Dex-chan lover
Just vampires, warriors (samurai?), and high school girls? If there are no cyborgs, zombies, and viking pirates, I'm not gonna read this.

I just don't like the mc... Why do shoujo mangas always have such high quality men fall for stupid immature girls is what I wonder all the time... Sigh

Contributor
It's interesting but falls firmly into that certain sort of moody vampire romance vein that just gets so tiring after a while.

Fed-Kun's army
When i imagine sengoku era, people tend to be half-bald headed samurai, it's hurts and dissapointing at the same time that character looks like straight from the K-Pop idol

They should have just made this a straight up historical vampire romance than do whatever this action history thingy. So little romance!

There’s no more update???? Please don’t drop this Scanlators n Translators nimm 🙏🏻😭 we got 5 chapters left rightt

can anyone tell me if this is worth reading?? the art and plot look good but i want other opinions lol. before any convincing comments some, ill put this in my plan to read for now hehe

Users who are viewing this thread