Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
ah, the good old remix on the "people die when they are killed"

Dex-chan lover
@xvexe
I'll bite ;^)
>every weebs dream girl, an atheist
Wut. Elaborate. Inb4 atheists prefer atheists as partners because religion is bs (I fully agree and have the same preference). You know what causes atheists? It's not kawaaiii-ugu-big-eyes-pony-hentai-shite... It's education.
*tips fedora*

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this will shut up the people who keep going "He's an idiot because he could just change their looks!"

Turns out a person's aura can be sensed, and you can't disguise that.

Double-page supporter
@Amplify It is still not known if such ability is common as she is not a common woman. She is an atheist(although she is mildly agnotic since the last line implies she is open to the possibility there is a god who she say out of people's reach) in a religious society. She beaten elite knights so power level she is not common.

If it is common they would have been mobbed right now and the innkeeper did not approach them , she was genuinely shocked and she accepted. If it is common she will know the inn would be ransacked by the mob and would not accepted them in the first place.

I won't complain about him not disguising them , I neutral on that subject.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeirien
Doesn't really matter if it's common, only that it's possible and is a thing at all. Back around chapter two a whole bunch of commenters were screeching that all he had to do was change their clothes / hair / bring them in one at a time and it basically solves everything, that he's an idiot for not doing this 'fool proof plan', etc etc.

The latter isn't doable as they absolutely don't want to be separated from each other, even for a second. The first two and now explainable with people having an aura that can be sensed and you can't disguise that.

Aggregator gang
I've read some comments since the last chapter and I suggest you all to go read the wn, it gives a better understanding as to why he hasn't brake the children apart and I concur with hit reasons. And it was really hard for him to gain their trust, as they never actually started to talk with him after one of them got sick and he was there to help both,
cuz both fell sick(one after the other, due to not wanting to become apart from each other)

Dex-chan lover
At least make an effort to make them look different, so far there's a whopping single person who can read auras and through walls at that. Dressing them differently cant be any worse than letting them look like carbon copies of one another then at least you'd have the vast majority of people fooled.
Better to deal with the rare occurrence of someone seeing their aura than every single person they walk by.

Double-page supporter
@anak_sampah - Me twoo, me twoo!!! Like, "From the front it's gotta look JUST LIKE HIS SWORD MAGIC, but with TWIGS!"

KYWOOOOOOOOOT!

Dex-chan lover
Because having some random unknown woman with some unknown mission serving you is perfectly fine. Dude was wary of her, but somehow just because she one-sidedly for unknown reasons decided to help you, there's trust. Just how an enemy of your enemy is not your friend, just might have a common goal in some way, without knowing about the other side, it's impossible to even guess what their general goals are, so any trust that is built is just a convenient alignment of goals.

Users who are viewing this thread