Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@AzurLux ive seen u everywhere... literally every manga that i marathoning on... i just saw u on Mushoku tensei just now...

people that complaint bc mc is got overwhelmed and won by luck, i suggest you should leave this is not your mediocre isekai where that mc always op and got harem.

religious people should pay attention to this chapter. if you read so many stories that make valid reasoning to subjects and topics on life but you don't even think on it you are beyond help.

@rairyu dude, this is even worse than a mediocre isekai. The author keeps breaking their own storytelling and introducing deus ex machinas.
1-You know the kids that were traumatized for years to the point of becoming mute? Yeah, they're just gonna run around carelessly, *multiple times*, despite being reminded of just how dangerous that is.
2-You know the society that is extremely prejudiced against twins for deeply rooted religious reasons? Pretty convenient that the kids were guarded by the only two soldiers in the entire army who seem to not subscribe to this way of thinking.
3-You know the arrogant but incapable military dude? How convenient that he just happened to have access to a device that would make him able to fight the op MC and Nale. Why didn't he use that against the horsebird? He was under similar pressure then to succeed.

If you like it, that's fine, I've got tons of guilty pleasures. But don't go acting as if this is more than what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread