Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Fuck yes an update again! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait to know what will happen next.

Dex-chan lover
he destroyed the whole ground and the building stood like it was like that before

Remember the chapter which those twins disobeyed and went to town by themselves, which ended up getting them confined and costing the two guards' who helped them soothe the pain lives?
Yeah, it happened the second time, those little...
Right, I know the story explains why they did it again this time, but that doesn't mean it's right. That detail is clearly a way to gasp empathy from readers and justify that action, which it doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
"It wasn't damaged" I mean, somehow it's foundation is now in a pit, which would require it falling quite a bit, but realistically that's an artistic oversight.

Dex-chan lover
@CyberianGinseng not from earth, even if its earth, not the usual earth. because
its stated later when he meet someone from his past that came thru a portal: the world he lives now, is considerably weaker both in strength and magic. and the rare strong monster in that world is like common in his world. even his overwhelming strength is actually just like half of his past potential

Do you know what's more creepy than eyes glaring at you? It's faceless staring at you!

FFS I hate it when isekai have modern, earth-like structures. It goes a long way towards ruin isekai for me.

Users who are viewing this thread