Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@Riger If you're randomly trying unorthodox ways to hit something without knowing beforehand you're the strange one lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryrie
He hit it several times, showing that normal hits didn't work. I would have tried spinning the blade once I figured out normal slashes weren't working. It isn't weird. It's putting though into it.
Hell. He STILL didn't think up anything on his own. He just happened to have a specific memory that literally handed him the answer.

Dex-chan lover
I think Nale attire design was more like a modern Lab professor and its quite good on her....

Dex-chan lover
@Riger in that fight he is highstrung/a bit of panic (because of the unknown), his mental state is like when you almost late to go to school/work but you cant find your motorcycle/house key anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully they explore their new house a bit more. It could be fun if it has its own power generation - hello modern heating and air.

Fed-Kun's army
OH SHIT PLOT DEVELOPMENT!??!?!? I THOUGHT THIS WAS A LOST CAUSE BUT IT SEEMS I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
For those wondering the phenomenon he describes with the mud is known as "shear thickening" you can try it out yourself if you have cornstarch. The faster you try to stir the solution the harder it will be and in some cases it can be so difficult that the solution seems almost solid.

The opposite is known as "shear thinning" where trying to cut or stir the solution/emulsion/suspension gets easier the faster you stir/move.

Group Leader
The modern lab kind of breaks the immersion, unless they were going for a post apocalyptic future but with magic, theme.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally an update yahooooo! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong if you missed, theres an isekai tag on this one. MC along with other stuff from his world were brought to this place.

Dex-chan lover
Aldis: freely controling anything that's in that room like he does with his swords
Me: Wait, he's a Jedi now?

Users who are viewing this thread