Senketsu Oujo, Minna Korosu - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
So basically, in this yuri world if you are heterosexual men you have a 90% chance of you being trash (lol). Maybe i'll go for the novel, but the plot didn't captivate me to that extent~ :huh:
Thanks for picking up the remaining chapters of the manga and good luck with upcoming works!

Dex-chan lover
So basically, in this yuri world if you are heterosexual men you have a 90% chance of you being trash (lol). Maybe i'll go for the novel, but the plot didn't captivate me to that extent~ :huh:
Thanks for picking up the remaining chapters of the manga and good luck with upcoming works!
I would say that you can be the biggest scumbag and have a decent life, until u meet our FMC :meguusmug:

Thank you for the update. I am surprised by the update speed from the current translator. But it's unfortunate that we won't be able to see the next chapter anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update. I am surprised by the update speed from the current translator. But it's unfortunate that we won't be able to see the next chapter anytime soon.
It was "fast" (especially after chaining to deepl) to upload because chapters were short ± 10 pages per (half) chapter and 20 for full one (+ i got 7.1, 7.2, 8 translated already but were waiting for mangadex upload verification)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Legit thought that was Mary in disguise at the end. Well, we get a new badass character. Lets wait for their bloody collab.

Thanks for translation. Maybe this assassin is the one who's gonna be MC love interest? Since its marked as a Yuri

You don't know how happy I am that teapot is being picked up. The original scanlation group has practically dropped it even though they still list it as one of their works on their discord server.

I don't like MTL too much, but as long as it's reasonably coherent, I'm fine with it. Although you can miss some foreshadowing and mess up some names.

Dex-chan lover
You don't know how happy I am that teapot is being picked up. The original scanlation group has practically dropped it even though they still list it as one of their works on their discord server.

I don't like MTL too much, but as long as it's reasonably coherent, I'm fine with it. Although you can miss some foreshadowing and mess up some names.
I am almost sure that it will be the issue (due to the fact that chapters are 4x longer than senketsu, with 2x speech bubbles), but hey? I don't know a single word of Japanese, so can't do anything but MTL and use readers as free proofreaders and Qc.

Edit:
I started slowly working on our Teapot, and I am getting the feeling that it will be harder than I thought :shamihuh:
I got Vol 3 and Vol 4 (Vol 1&2 are uploaded as Vol 1 right now), it was 200+ pages per vol, so I started with splitting it per chapters but got problem with vol 4 "last" chapter that doesn't have number assigned and says "最終話 場かこの島" and I don't know what "Last Episode" mean :notlikethis:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bless you, my good guy. Keep 'em coming!

And yes! Tale of Teapot Hero finally getting an update as well :meguu::meguu::meguu:

got problem with vol 4 "last" chapter that doesn't have number assigned and says "最終話 場かこの島" and I don't know what "Last Episode" mean :notlikethis:
According to bookwalker and ebook japan the series has been completed, so it is probably the actual last chapter of the story.

Contributor
According to bookwalker and ebook japan the series has been completed, so it is probably the actual last chapter of the story.
Unlikely. There’s no Completed tag on BW (at least not currently so if there was it has been removed), and the single volume only contains 5 chapters. The 10th chapter was published just over a year ago in the November issue of Comic Rex and had a standard “continued in December’s issue” text. There’s already enough chapters for a second volume but that hasn’t materialised and the mangaka’s socials have been dead for over a year; their last non-retweet was about illness:
Edit: typo

Users who are viewing this thread