Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
looks interesting for a cute-sy family type series...but kinda naive plot setting, he just fakes his death and goes home to live happily ever after? I mean, the knights that lied about his death might be dumb enough to not check, but their bosses and anyone else hearing a top tier merc is dead and doubting the intel, first place they're gonna seek out is his old home for leads on where he might go and/or signs of contact...also, I suppose it could just be on a different border than the main war was, but what are the odds his village was even still there? actually, since it could be the far opposite border for all we know screw that, but still, what's the odds they came out completely unaffected by the war as they seem to have done? no major loss of manpower to conscription? no being taxed into starvation to "support the soldiers" and feed the noble's greed? no faction that hates the OP merc taking it out on his family and friends?

Dex-chan lover
So there's a source webnovel for this:
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7259ey/

Main story is already complete since March 2020, but author is still writing the afterstories.

Earthstar released the 2nd LN in October 2019. Same illustrator as the LNs for Legend A Decade Later.
https://www.es-novel.jp/booktitle/78senkislow_r.php

Dex-chan lover
I could almost feel the old man's frustration when he heard the fool talk about the baby making.

Double-page supporter
There is no possible way he could physically fit into that secret staircase under the trap door.

Dex-chan lover
If women gave birth the very next day after the deed, Earth would be a lot more stressful place.

10 months and 10 days, what a very specific set of numbers for fantasy pregnancies

@lenovoaxioo Most pregnancies last 37 to 42 weeks (is count from last period not from ovulation), 42 weeks in a 28 days/month is 10 months and 2 weeks, so is not that far off.

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac That sort of gets addressed later on.
The country's king is an arrogant, prideful fool who's taken Ordoll's acheivements for granted, but resents him since he's just a common mercenary. ("why should my great self need to rely on a common mercenary for victory?") Coupled with delusions of national grandeur and conquest, the whole thing's a recipe for disaster.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 :
The country's king is an arrogant, prideful fool

I am looking at the first king side chapter, and that might be a "bit" of an understatement...

I mean signing a peace treaty after fighting to a stand still only to get rid of your greatest assest then declare war again on the nation you just signed a treaty with, who is at the same strength as they were, is beyound idiotic. It is insanity.

I can inderstand if after taking the time to recover your nation and forces you feel you recovered faster and to a greater degree (which would likely still be reckless), or some disaster affected that nation, but after crippling yourself it is just asking for your lands to ve conquered. Plus no one will ever trus your word again, so you effectively end up hostile to every neighbouring country as they are all worried you will go after them next.

Fed-Kun's army
i came here to see some debate about the pregnancies
Michael-Jackson-Popcorn-GIF-Meme-Eating-Popcorn-Featured-StudioBinder.jpg

Double-page supporter
Why the heck they made so many idiot villains recently? Just stab and be done with it, no need to declare and ask permission to kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread