Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Since he thinks if womans belly gets big the day after they sleep together she is pregnant and since none of them had... I wonder how many kids this guy actually has.

Dex-chan lover
@Kishresgalza
Knights can come from commoners. Knighthood is something a head of state like the king could grant.
The members of the band of mercenaries don't necessarily have to be all knighted. Knights can have subordinates.

He actually will have more trouble staying as a powerful mercenary even if the assassination attempt didn't happen now. They don't know his patriotic intentions, so they may fear the chance he would end up under an enemy banner. If he was actually patriotic, he should have pledged fealty to the king (patriotism in a feudal setting is kinda weird though).

Umm what the hell... the mother just leave her child in the forest with wolves what was she thinking?

Double-page supporter
This guy's level of sex education is on par with most American schools I see.
Fun fact:
there was a up tick of anal sex among conservative christian girls because anal sex it not real sex and they are still virgins...
it. has. sex. right. in. the. name.

Fed-Kun's army
this child know the name of her father who she just meet but not her mother who've been living for 5 years!? suspicious!

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous It's not all that suspicious, actually. A mom can easily tell you who she thinks your dad is and it's not impossible to not know your mom's real name when you're young, especially when you're like 5. If the mom isn't overly familiar with people, or you aren't around her dealing with friends/family or her regular shopping trips then it's easy to only recognize her as "Mom" and nothing else.

You usually learn your parents names when you hear other people using them. Until then your brain may not make the conscious connection that they have other names. You might recognize that since other people have names, your parents should too that might trigger your question to ask them but it all depends on the intelligence and exposure of the child and how much they actually pay attention to the information around them.

Dex-chan lover
he's skipped all the hard stuff about raising a kid...

no shitting and crying
just being cute...waste

I'm dying inside right now.
this man thought babies popped the day after sex.
I couldn't hold in my laughter when I read that. goddamit

Dex-chan lover
Now I wonder how many child that he really have, if he not knowing something so basic XD

Oh yeah, fun fact: the ideal time of birth is 9month 10 days.

So just how many women did he fuck... Also how many got pregnant due to him not knowing the basics? Lol

Dex-chan lover
@Jenst Isn't it already remarkable enough the mother took care of her until Maria turned five? Considering the kid's personality, she most likely wasn't abused, neglected, or mistreated in other ways. After all, the mother wasn't exactly a model citizen for sleeping with mercenaries.

Dex-chan lover
Hey! That kingdom is still owning him money!

@Mojo: About that fun fact...I am right now in the investigation of...religious anomalies... for scienti....Ach, just give me some source, because it sound fun.

Double-page supporter
@Qelix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liiKjhCbOnk&ab_channel=YannEmploi-Culturel

I guess the girl isn't attached to her mom huh? And to think she got no problems waiting alone in the woods. And the mom didn't even left a note? How cruel can that mom be.

On the other hand. If she's really his daughter, then he's a deadbeat dad for 5 years. ...

Users who are viewing this thread