Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru - Ch. 6

MD@Home
I love how this series is totally manley but also incredibly wholesome.

If you think about it, that slice of life tag is totally appropriate for this series.

Dex-chan lover
I know chocolate is bad for dogs, but I've yet to see how a smashed dog looks like.

Double-page supporter
No, that way of playing is never a norm. Perhaps in militaristic nation even then it most likely won't be lone play.It is not practical to have high mortality training. Those who fail can still be assigned elsewhere.

ohmygoodness this is such a lovely story. i'm glad I came across it, and I'm glad someone was able to be pick it up! thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
I would say the drinking age is whatever age you are when you can fight a snake the size of a bus and survive.

Dex-chan lover
Everything has been so nice and fluffy I feel like something terrible is about to happen.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell two big snakes are living there? What did they eat in the mine? And why they need to adapt to mine environment?

Did they eat rocks? If yes, how they get so big from eating just rock? Oh I forgot, this is isekai after all, of course its magic rock adamanobsimithril whatever that is able to sustain two big snakes like that.

@Rizkid1412
page 16, it said there is a rumor that they eat iron ores. since both live in an iron mine, maybe they eat the ores there?

Users who are viewing this thread