Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
imagine his daughter actual real princess, and another reason for assasinated

Dex-chan lover
man's in a tough spot where he can't really leave the village since he might get killed again and this time along with his daughter

How does such a manly man among men exist

SSS+ rank man like wtf

Dex-chan lover
He could send the knight girl with maria or something of sorts using his connections

She just leaving for continue her study yet he already be like that.... I wonder what happen if she leave him for marriage

Dex-chan lover
Even when it's a series about a fully adult dude living out a slow life in the sticks, you can't escape the academy arc.

@enochcity
She's five and they're talking like she's about to graduate from high school.

Well, Ordoll himself is a genius, though he doesn't seem to realize much.
Talking fluently and living independ at 2, leaning multple fields of studies and being able to implement them.
Not to mention that to raise a bunch of mercenaries to show enough good sense and understanding of politics to know precisely what is the next best step to take after their leader died is no easy feat.

So maybe, if she's really his daught, which seems to be the case, she got some of the cleverness from him.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm "like a royal princess" you say???
Probbaly actually means nothing to be honest

so there's quite a probability that he did a one night stand with a princess/ high rank noble huh

Don't judge me but I hated it when Elizabeth suggested to let Maria study away like ghurl you're not separating them!

Easy solution, hire some teachers duh!

Dex-chan lover
Even if he chooses to leave for Maria's sake, I reckon he should postpone it by a year, at least. The village vigilantes aren't ready yet, they haven't gone through a single fight either. On the other hand, the village looks very prosperous already, so greedier and more powerful bandits would start eyeing it. Since the long war is over, there might be experienced former mercenaries working as bandits as well, including competent commanders. That would be extremely dangereous for the village.

Users who are viewing this thread