Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it seems like the mother is actually an important part of the plot.

I didn't expect that for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione
To be fair, I doubt many people did, to be honest. Plenty of similar stories with the "missing parent" plot detail just never resolve that point, or make it so said missing parent is dead.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kevadu I'm guessing that by academy, they just mean school... Im guessing your thinking of something like highschool/university? Cause I think it's just talking about school in general. i need to know the original word though for it @azhuresky enlighten me?

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are saying we should get demon mom, but I vote for power couple

Dex-chan lover
If only Berserk could be finished I can say for sure that it will be similar to this

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron Yeah, the ones I know of that are similar enough to this manga just don't ever seem to give a shit about the mother so this is a nice change of pace.

Dex-chan lover
Maria is human, her mom is just an ancient human from a bygone era that killed all of their emotions for the sake of power.

Nice more please. Just wondering when will they see Maria's mother. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I'm surprised we get to see the mom already. It looks like she won't come to pick up Maria, at least not until she has "awakened", but even then it appears that Maria doesn't have much of a bond with her mother (can't remember her clearly, never smiled with her) and is clearly developing a stronger bond with Ordoll so she's unlikely to leave him.

It looks like she can use magic, I guess she's a witch or something. I wonder what her purpose for Maria is.

Dex-chan lover
i'm guessing the mom is the demon lord and she "breed" with Ordoll to create the ultimate demon lord who could crush humanity.

i would usually be like OOOO IS THE MOM EVIL or aww she gonna be good or no but right I just feel stupid hgfcjkgvasdljakwdl I'm tired and lost a shiny pokemon I've been hunting for weeks fuck this man lol kjhbgfaygwhdb

Users who are viewing this thread