Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I don't know but to me the thing with the mother feels kinda forced.

Aggregator gang
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the 'mama' ended up falling in love to Ordoll? Or Maria cuteness triggered 'mama' parental love? 😂

The untranslated Japanese on the last page says "Just what is the identity of (or, less literally, "Just who is") this woman who calls herself Maria's mother?"

Aggregator gang
Lol I don’t feel anything anymore she declares mere seconds after feeling a longing, yeah I don’t think so.
But now we have a guarantee that Maria is absolutely his, not just a hair colour

Aggregator gang
Oh great, the mother is evil and with that whole awakening crap i assume eventually will try to steal her back ... Damn

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming this sorcerer lady disguised herself to sleep with ordoll. Not sure how he didn't notice if he noticed her watching him through a magic window. Unless he was drunk.

Good, it seems Ordoll technically really is the father, even if not by natural means.
Mom seems to be getting seduced to the light side by the moe of her daughter.

On another note:
Like I mentioned in the last chapter, Ordoll is an absolute genius proficient in many fields and more than capable of applying the knowledge, even those who weren't directly related to his speciality. The man was capable of speaking fluently and taking care of himself when he was only 2... HOW THE HELL HE THINKS MARIA'S INTELLIGENCE DOESN'T COME FROM HIM!?!?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting twist. Did Ordoll have one of those Taming the Demon Queen arcs prior to this story?

@deadrabbits
damn so she's a bad guy? I was hoping she'd somehow regain her emotions (like maybe through her maternal instict and love for Maria), join the gang and fall in love with Ordoll and become a happy family together lol Does that ever happen later on?

It seems she's either got some sort of spell on her, or she's purposefully repressing her emotions and memories. When she says "My Husband...?" it's like she's remembering something but then quickly pushes it down as she sees he's noticed her watching him. If that is the case, the Ordoll would have to be under the same sort of spell as he can't remember who she is.

Users who are viewing this thread