Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Group Leader
I just have one question. The name Ordoll. It’s famous isn’t it? He’s the legendary mercenary that the king had killed. Shouldn’t he go by something else while he’s in the capitol....near the king?

Pleeeeaaaase just get rid of that king. He seems to think he's immortal just because he sits on a fancy chair.

Contributor
@Justking14 First, the Kingdom officially announced that Ordoll is dead and even presented a body for display. Second, it's been a few years since that happened, and Ordoll's current appearance and skills have changed dramatically since then. All he has to do is say he is "Ordoll's cousin from the same village", like he did when Elizabeth first appeared, and no commoner will consider anything past that.

Of course for plot sake he'll be exposed in the background and both the King and Pope will try to kill him and Lily.

Dex-chan lover
Previously, the "War Demon."
Currently retired, Ordoll the "Doting Parent."
Talk about career change.

Dex-chan lover
... WHAT IS THESE PEOPLE THINKING ABOUT WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL THEIR MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN THE CONTINENT IF NOT THE WORLD?!

I mean, even if it's for political stuff, can't they just constrict them so they won't topple the world's power balance? If you kill them all off, IF there is some problem happening, who's going to save you damn it... If they can't be controlled then maybe sure. But both the saintess and the war demon is definitely someone who won't go beyond their responsibility... In the saintess case, i can't see her opposing the king for stupid reason. I mean, it's the person that "could talk with the god" kind of person. and it seems that it's real too. Sure, if she died new saintess would be born, but who could be sure if she is going to be useful? if she is going to oppose the church and the king too just like the current saintess, what will they do other that take her into custody, lock her away, and say "It's what the saintess has dictate" for what ever they want to do, but because they ignore the concern they got into big trouble, and then they will say "She's a fake saintess, we have been fooled", kill her and get a new saintess. Only those who have power yet afraid that said power to be taken would do this stupid stuff...

Fed-Kun's army
I swear, if the next party member is yet another girl, and a busty one at that, I'll drop this. Because it then turns into a harem. Ugh. This was going so good so far. But it hasn't reach that point yet. Here's hoping it wont.

Dex-chan lover
dang 4 daughter, i don't know for sur but for a single dad that must not be easy X3

Dex-chan lover
"Yes, we must kill the parents of one of our most important members, for reasons" is such a cartoonishly evil thing, lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
Well seems like the wife position will remain vacant... And Marias mother... I feel like she will end up being very important for the plot, meaning Ordoll currently is as she said last chapter used as a chess piece... for what ever will happen in the future...
my guess is a big fuck off war and Maria is supposed to be a hero raised by Ordoll as well as the saintess substitute.

Users who are viewing this thread