Senmetsumadou no Saikyou Kenja: Musai no Kenja, Madou wo Kiwame Saikyou e Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Fed-Kun's army
Stop teasing her! (Assuming it's a shapeshifting female dragon because, of course.)

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't want it to be a little girl, but considering how this usually goes....

Fed-Kun's army
This is not the dragon girl btw...when he met the dragon girl in the reincarnation she only knew of him from the stories that this current dragon told or the rumors thru the dragon grape vine so it is infact not her and i don't think she exist yet or is old enough yet.....

Edit: i am wrong

Fed-Kun's army
I still do not get how this manga and Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyokunaru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita connect? Is it a prequel, AU, or just in the same universe? Are the main characters the same person or just kind of look similar?

Dex-chan lover
@krispy : Umm, no
https://mangadex.org/chapter/419216/9

But still her background story (from his POV anyway) and this dragon is a little different (unless that was the TL's fault)...then again in that image he also has the old man look already compare to this....

Dex-chan lover
@Halex the story is prequel of Shikkaku, but it take different route, on Shikkaku route is happen when he choose to 'reincarnate (you can see on first chapter when he thinking about reincarnation spell)', while on this manga take a new route where he put his 'reincarnation' plan on hold and choose to gather strong companions instead.

Users who are viewing this thread