Sennen Sensou Aigis - Eiyuu no Kizuna - Ch. 23

I like to imagine what would happen if this prince was a character in 'Goblin Slayer' ?

The update so slow or is it because it caught up with the raw? If it is then might as well stacking the chapter for later.
Wish someone would pick the novel.

Dex-chan lover
fuck, i felt she betrayed humanity after that flashback but it still hurts, now the usual route would be, keep fighting till the MC ends up saving everyone and she's like: ''i gave up but you never did...'' and then she dies taking an attack for him or something, thats the classic development when an ally betrays the MC.
tl;dr : She is weak, fuck her

Dex-chan lover
I hope this means dev tea is planning for Majin (Fake) Prince title next.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back, Deus Ex, its been a while. Thanks for the translation.

Aggregator gang
....I'm still wondering how did this manga still not being axed by now?....Just because it was an adaption from the game?....But why the MC need to be a typical naive, shounen-type character that pretty much anyone will dislike nowadays?....

Dex-chan lover
Meh,why not just wait the doujin where he fuck all the girls in his harem army and take it like if that is the end of this.

@zer023 ik right and it so close to the ending on myanimelist i says that it completed at 5 volumes and 27 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread