Sennetsu

Aggregator gang
Imagine a cute college student falling for a bald middle aged man with a creepy smile who also happens to be a heavy smoker...

Supporter
The summary sounds very familiar (not the art, so I haven't read the raw). I wonder if I've read it somewhere before or if there's any manga similar to this...

Supporter
@Dramsss No not the age gap, it's the rude smoker + cashier combo.

Edit: So from the series's ID number, I guess its entry has been up for a long time before. New entries currently have ID start with 5xxxx. So I guess maybe I did read the summary way back when no one translated it yet?

Double-page supporter
It honestly mystifies me how some people seem to consider smoking sexy. There's nothing sexy about chemotherapy or that awful smell. People really need to drop the idea tha smoking is somehow cool or mature.

Dex-chan lover
@Yatsuki Is it the waitress and a younger yakuza?, i forgot the name sorry or the manga called (Cigarrete & Cherry?)

@Turkeyjerkey I don't smoke and i usually don't like the smell but there are certain specific smells of cigarette that smell good.

Double-page supporter
A manga that shows female hypergamy as it should be instead of girls falling for pathetic MC's? count me in.

Dex-chan lover
holy crap, i never expected this to be translated @@@@@@ POGGERS
thank you thank you thank you

also why are there already low ratings, trolls sure got nothin better to do huh

Users who are viewing this thread