Sennou Shitsuji - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Lol...press the artery...and the one she decided to press was the one that would strangle him to death XDDD This girl....maybe subconsciously she's a sadist XD Hope she will stay sane without turning into a believer; maybe she can be his friend XD

Double-page supporter
Weird! Good!
By chance the butler should be a parody of the typical protagonist who has everyone against but thanks to his efforts and his good heart he brings all the enemies to his side?

Not really liking this one so far. . .I don't know if it's the pacing, the flow of the story, or Ichigo herself. . .but I just feel annoyed after reading this chapter. Perhaps the genre isn't for me.

Dex-chan lover
he trying to get her to doubt herself so he can either chase her off or break her down so he can mold her like he did the others. You can't consider Kuki good when he admits that he wants to get people so dependent on him that they become his puppets. But his issue is that by making people into his puppets while wanting a friend he can't trust if anyone who professes friendship towards him genuinely feels that way or if they are saying it as a result of his brainwashing. So I think like another commentator mentioned the only way for him to be able to make a friend or a true one is for him encounter someone who he either can't brainwash and wants to be his friend or someone outside of his job he gets to know him and takes the initiative to befriend him before he begins his.... antics.

Dex-chan lover
The kids are named after fruits... Ichigo (strawberry), Ringo (apple), and Yuzu (a type of citrus)

Fed-Kun's army
no but can somebody just kill him... Disgusting fucker,,,

111 I need 111

Someone please- Get rid of this guy.... I'm going to have to wait for more chapters cuz I'm sick.

She should just move away from that family, I don't think calling the police would work.
She should also probs diss him to his face telling him the reality: That he has no friends, none of them genuinely like him and that he's a piece of shit. Cuz....

N leave.... Like I feel really uncomfortable reading this one chap alrdy

Dex-chan lover
Art is good. Story is total garbage. The butler fuck needs a slap on the face but these kinda stories never let us see the annoying jackass ever getting what they deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread