Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 231

Double-page supporter
Hol'up. This doesn't sound like a cop out. I don't believe it.

Aggregator gang
Oh God, finally. Jeez.

Also, Shiromanta posted 3 celebratory updates to his Fanbox for the last week of April (spoilers for NSFW):

• Lewd pinup of Natsumi smiling and laughing with slight drips of white goo on her face and chest (implying a little guy)
  • Nude poster of Yuto's tanned ex-bully friend with her boyfriend from the baseball team
  • Happy naked Futaba lying on the floor covered in tons of white goo (implying a big guy)

Reminder that this isn't just a Le Wholesome™ slice of life manga that's sometimes a little lewd, it's also a plot vehicle for Shiromanta to draw his personal fetish OCs but still get paid by a mainstream publisher.

Godspeed you horny weirdo.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if this already Volume 12 or not, with it ending on Volume 13, but I guess around 50 chapters left, right?

Dex-chan lover
I like it very much. He handled the confession very well.

Now, only if other romance MC can be like him...

Double-page supporter
LETS GOOOOOOOOO. Idk, lowkey didnt expect that to happen xD. Maybe Im already too broken by romance in general to think "welp guess thats it. Was nice while it lasted"

Dex-chan lover
Oh god no, this is like the worst ending, there's like 0 tension on his part and nothing was built up to, god this manga would've been legendary if we went through all that for him to just be like "nah".
I'm guessing we'll hear his side of the story in the next chapters

Dex-chan lover
is it finally happening?

Gv7zPOB.jpeg
"Come with me if you want some banana, my lovely green-haired hamster"

Users who are viewing this thread