Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 231

Dex-chan lover
I really thought the widow theory would pay off, at least they'll get together

Dex-chan lover
bait.gif

Double-page supporter
finally some shit we want to see but he hasn't said he love her or not yet

Dex-chan lover
do you realise that this mango is ending soon with this? :( No Sakurai, Kazama, and the goat kuro gyaru Natsumi

Group Leader
Oh God, finally. Jeez.

Also, Shiromanta posted 3 celebratory updates to his Fanbox for the last week of April (spoilers for NSFW):

• Lewd pinup of Natsumi smiling and laughing with slight drips of white goo on her face and chest (implying a little guy)
  • Nude poster of Yuto's tanned ex-bully friend with her boyfriend from the baseball team
  • Happy naked Futaba lying on the floor covered in tons of white goo (implying a big guy)

Reminder that this isn't just a Le Wholesome™ slice of life manga that's sometimes a little lewd, it's also a plot vehicle for Shiromanta to draw his personal fetish OCs but still get paid by a mainstream publisher.

Godspeed you horny weirdo.
Plz can we get a link for that???

I don't know if this already Volume 12 or not, with it ending on Volume 13, but I guess around 50 chapters left, right?
No, we are probably already in volume 13.
Volume 11 starts with chapter 196 (which is numbered 193 on mangadex), at around 19 chapters per volume we are looking at less than 20 chapters remaining.

Users who are viewing this thread