Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 233

Double-page supporter
HUGE PROGRESS without earning it is as hollow as showing the start of a battle then skipping to the end and going "golly, that sure was exciting".
Again they'll probably just show it later but yk I realized maybe he's just saying that and she's not actually his fiance yet. He just wants to say that because it will probably take a long time for her to get there and by the time she gets there she's his fiance, But yeah idk.

Dex-chan lover
she didn't go with him because WHAT? she's literally retarded. fuck your own strength, get married, stand by your man, go make babies

i do really like that we have a, how to say, less romantic approach to marriage with takeda but you still have to give us some clue about what's going on in his head or he devolves from a character into a plot device.

a flashback can fix it (but not her dumb choice & his strange acceptance of it)

this reminds me of that thing at the end of toradora, just dumb and best ignored

Aggregator gang
I was already expecting a limp ending but it wasn't as bad as I thought. It's more satisfying to me than when Tomo-chan ended. At least here they confirmed they're actually getting married.

Group Leader
Again they'll probably just show it later but yk I realized maybe he's just saying that and she's not actually his fiance yet. He just wants to say that because it will probably take a long time for her to get there and by the time she gets there she's his fiance, But yeah idk.
Don't "show it later", show it now. Christ, there are so many romcom manga that manage to do this correctly, there isn't really an excuse. Stop doing the author's work for him.

Double-page supporter
Don't "show it later", show it now. Christ, there are so many romcom manga that manage to do this correctly, there isn't really an excuse. Stop doing the author's work for him.
I'm not, I just figured if the author is not gonna show it now they're gonna show it later, either way we have different feelings, I'm okay with both and you want to show it right then and there how it happened, it's all good.

Group Leader
I'm not, I just figured if the author is not gonna show it now they're gonna show it later, either way we have different feelings, I'm okay with both and you want to show it right then and there how it happened, it's all good.
In other words you refuse to accept a reality where the author shit the bed, even with the evidence supporting this. You aren't worth having a conversation with.

Dex-chan lover
I want to be hype, but man... After all thar, THIS is how it happens? We don't get to actually see it, it's just supposed to be a surprise drop at the end. That just isn't very satisfying I'm not gonna lie.

I know it's To be continued thing, but continued to what? Like sure eventually it'll reunite them. But until then? Either it'll happen really fast and then the series will end suddenly, or this is going to drag the fuck out like before

Double-page supporter
In other words you refuse to accept a reality where the author shit the bed, even with the evidence supporting this. You aren't worth having a conversation with.
Bro, I could not give a fuck if the author shit the bed or not. He could've shit the bed ages ago and this outcome for me would still be fine. Get your negativity out of your ass and start thinking more openly. This is a series you are only reading, you have no major influences in writing this story.

This slow burn feels really rushed now... is the author tired of this series? I was kinda hoping to see from Senpai's POV about his feelings for Igarashi too but it turns out his feeling is mutual? Like no conflict at all? It feels anti-climatic.

Group Leader
Bro, I could not give a fuck if the author shit the bed or not. He could've shit the bed ages ago and this outcome for me would still be fine. Get your negativity out of your ass and start thinking more openly. This is a series you are only reading, you have no major influences in writing this story.
You are an idiot and have no media literacy. Consume product plebian.

Fed-Kun's army
A lotta people bitching about nothing, as if this was not the logical conclusion for both these characters. Thry are both still very much acting in character, even if you do not like it.

Double-page supporter
You are an idiot and have no media literacy. Consume product plebian.
No thanks. Maybe you're the one who should consume product plebian since it seems that even tho I'm being an idiot, you are getting dumber everytime you reply to me because you can't understand what I'm saying

Users who are viewing this thread