Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 236

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for scanlators and translators for working on this manga

I still feel weird seeing married couple working in same department together because it usually is not allowed at all

Fed-Kun's army
I suggest you look up the artist PanQLAO if you want your hamster/banana scenes. She does Futaba/Harumi better than the original, IMHO. See https://panqlao.carrd.co/

ETA: NSFW, in case it wasn't obvious...
Thanks for the link!
She indeed draws Futaba and Harumi in a much better style, without compromising too much of Shiromanta's original designs for them. What I especially like about her renditions of Futaba is that she draws her looking MUCH more like an actual adult woman with realistic proportions for an adult (albeit still diminutive), and not like a cringeworthy grade-schooler loli in adult clothing like the original mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
spongebob-patchy-the-pirate.gif
Aint that just the way of things? >:/

Dex-chan lover
….what happened to the Shota/Onee couple?

WHERE’S THEIR STORY ENDING?
exactly, WTF,
my reaction to this chapter is "that's it?", i concur with the wet fart...
what... wtf... what kind of non ending is this, not even a kiss?!?, what?!?!

I want to seemuch more of kazami and sakurai, they completly stole the manga for me as the "main couple" was too nonsensical
is this the month of rom/com apocalypse ? what is happening, all those long series just ending :meguuusad:
¿what others?

i'm downgrading my score of this manga hard
Lmao XD shit ending. This manga 6/10 and I am being generous
same for me

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for scanlators and translators for working on this manga

I still feel weird seeing married couple working in same department together because it usually is not allowed at all
Kinda surprised she wasn't shipped off to another branch all together

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for many years of scans and translation. I hope Shiromanta makes an epilogue doujin at some point to give proper endings to the pairings. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
THE END? What do you mean THE END?
I understood we were passed the climax (as rushed as it was glossing over all the juicy banana-related deets) but I really thought we were still at least a handful of chapters away with so many loose ends to tie up post-timeskip.

Here's a quick list of side-characters/ships that are now lost adrift at sea:
Touko & Kazama: Often jossed as the real main couple but this point actually felt like it, as they got more development and had a more substantive confession arc but we won't witness any of the fruits of it after timed passed
Yuuto & Natsumi, especially post-timeskip where he'd have become a bit older
Mona (the Russian Heavy Drinker) was hinted to become sympatico with one of the two office guys Hijikata or likely the more responsible squinty-eyed Oishi.
Momiji Okudera (the late-introduced employee transferring from a previous Black Company) and the good-natured Department Chief with the mustache

Finally Takeda himself remained a blackbox until the end (we never found out the meaning of that photo from way back).
Absent Shiromanta adding further supplemental material the series may be finished but it doesn't feel complete.
Anyway, thanks very much to the scanlators for finishing this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread