Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 236

Dex-chan lover
sbbCNCu.jpeg

Seriously though, what even was this ending?
Ah, the final banana. Thank you very much, good sir

Dex-chan lover
That's it, I give up. The japanese cannot make romances anymore, time to move with the koreans who know how to tell better dramas with (usually) better endings.
Literally that. I'd go even further and say that most of nowaday mangas have shitty endings with dozens of unresolved plots, that were thrown like a random spices to chilli pot by some kid who don't know how to cook and is thinking, that more = better, and then the heat was cut down and at the end a promising dish became a hot pile of inedible garbage.
I'm not huge fan of a manhwa format, but really, at this point... I don't think there is any reason to try looking for some promising titles made by Japanese, when I know how it will end 90% of the time.

Dex-chan lover
Good thing I decided to
Cuz man what a wet fart of an ending
Makes me glad I dropped it a hundred chapters ago

Supporter
but but where's the rest??? :(

Aw, I had hoped there was more of an ending with scenes into everyone's life (and certainly more scenes with the main) but I guess we end here lol. It was a fun run either way, it had a lot of moments...

Dex-chan lover
Cool, now the author can make a spinoff doujin to fulfill the hamster banana prophecy

Dex-chan lover
man, what’s with these rom coms not being able to stick good landings with their endings. Just underwhelming all around.

I will have to rely on Anjou San, Akutsu San, Blooming Love, Polar Opposites and a few others for my long running rom com fix. Not bad

Users who are viewing this thread