Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 47

Too cute
werQlKq.gif

I want something, Whatever, Just don't make this a dumb nigth watching movies and nothing else.

Contributor
This MC trope is what i hate on these comedies, super dense and never understand the feeling of the girl who like him (maybe until the last chapter?). But she is cute and art is minimal (since is a sorta of doujinshi) but good so i can handle this nonsense. <3

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for her. Unlike other characters with similar personalities, she is really proactive.
If Senpai wasn't as dense as a brick, she would have gotten hamster-banana'd already (yes, that's a thing now).

Not taking a step doesn't mean MC is dense, more like MC probably has an interest into her but not everything a girl do means she's into you. Not every guy will go and take the chance that he's not actually imagining it all up. Thats why he's instead being friendly and gentleman, feeling like he's responsible for her as her Senpai. In their case they cant go further unless she confess.

I know right senpai!! It's so hard to hold your feeling when it was so oblivious like that! But girls will always a girls. They may just want an affection, even if it just an affectation. They just need somebody, that's not mean must be you. So senpai just thinking to be a proper gentlemen. To not hold a feeling until we understood our own feelings.

it`s funny, people here saying "i hate the MC dense trope". he said in previous chapters that he sees her like a younger sister/daughter. he calls himself an old-man close to her and has said before that she can do better. the guy has no interest what-so-ever on the girl. that`s why he treats her like a genuine friend and doesn`t assume she wants sexual stuff out of the sleep-over. MC straight up just thinks this is a friend having a friend over. you guys are just assuming things because the female lead likes him. not always feelings are reciprocated, people.

Users who are viewing this thread