Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 47

Since they are going to a brick and mortar store would that make this "Blockbuster and relax", "Hastings and unwind", or maybe "Family Video and vegetate"? ... all of which sound filthier.

Dex-chan lover
lol the author is like "Nah lets end it here" and the MC is like FUCK U AUTHOR THIS MOMENT IS MINE!

Double-page supporter
@areksama -- Exactly. Don't get me wrong, I hope he eventually comes to see her as a woman. But for now, I'm enjoying the slow ride.

@Acidarc I'm probably dating myself with this but Blockbuster's old slogan was "Make it a Blockbuster night"... And lets hope that they do.

Though to be honest I'm really just hoping for some sort of progress in the relationship.

Contributor
OK, everyone, thanks god she's a normal healthy woman that wants to have both sex and love. Thanks god, now it really feels like adults in a seinen work. Flirting is all coy and fun, but when you need to push, you do just that.

Also this title is basically a battle ground for all kinds of people both with little social and sexual experience. All the while the minority that has them plus office work experience is just reading kinda expecting them to semi-suddenly fuck, because that's how it happens in life. Oh boy. Nothing cracks me up more than generic shounen readers scratching their head reading a romance between actual adults (with some pretty silly tropes, but eh)

This... this is absolute treasure. I came looking for copper grade romance, and I found gold and diamonds.

Users who are viewing this thread