Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 110

@CFF0079 You aren't seriously saying a relationship between 2 adults where one is very tall and the other is very short is the same as a relationship between an adult and a child, right?

Aggregator gang
Dude here said he's gonna try his best. I think that's the plot of it: doing his best in waiting and not giving up his love for her until he's older... Probably. Either way, I'm happy to see progress from one of the pairs.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even understand why so many people are even freaking out that the shota is in love with the older girl like do we even know their ages? I could've sworn that the shota is in Highschool and if its an older girl x highschool boy then i see no problems with it unless its a HUGE age gap but even then its not that bad

Yes, there's a eleven years age gap. Yes, they exist IRL. (It's from my relative tho) I'll assume this 'couple' has no more than 8 years age gap.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta be honest, that kid got really good tastes...

Hienstly speqkign the age gap isn't even that impressive, my parents have a pretty big age gap amd I've met old marrie decouple with a 15 year age gap before....

Based on the shotas uniform, hes in the school just before highschool (depends on what country u from)

Ok you characters. Care to explain why the under 16 shota boy is the first one to actually say he likes someone?

HELL YEAH CONFESSION.... admittedly on the newest pairing but I'll put that up to our little shota being an openly honest person. and not to the person he loves but for the sake of tomboys and traps it's more than any other pairing in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread