Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
crush is fine if she doesn't reciprocate
if she does: cringe
but if the sexes were reversed: based.

It's funny how the only guy in this manga who is honest with himself about his feelings and is willing to put himself out there is a child

ya know, natsumi looked kinda sad. it's as if she knew already and just trying to deny it

I'm so sad for both natsumi and yuuto. natsumi knows his thoughts and just looks at him with pity because she knows it'll never happen but she'll break his heart.

Dex-chan lover
And now I'm sad. Now that it's officially happening on his side, her look was just...sad. She really was just teasing him.

See? THAT is the problem.
Let's put kids, ACTUAL KIDS, aside. Cultural morals notwithstanding, "kids" who have reached puberty ARE SEXUAL. Deal with it. They have sexual attraction, sexual thoughts, and actually engage in sex. Mind blown huh?
Have a 16yo boy/girl with a 25yo woman/man and everyone loses their minds. "It's wrong", "it's sick", "you perverted bastard". Uh...16 is age of consent in like 80% of the world, but okay.
No one asks "do they love each other?". "Do they treat each other right?" Nah, just the age is enough. It's wrong.

Have a 16yo boy/girl with a 16yo girl/boy, and everything's fine. No one asks if she's a bitch to him or he's an asshole to her. It's fine.

What's wrong is not the age difference. What's wrong is the adult MANIPULATING a younger and inexperienced partner. Using them and tossing them aside. You know. Like an older girl teasing a younger teen "cause it's cute to see him embarrassed". Yeah, cause we don't have enough problems with our hormones already without becoming the butt of the joke for some older lady.

Dex-chan lover
at the first few panels I was like "Okay we get it kid!"

Then at the last panel I then say "OKAY KID!"

Dex-chan lover
@fuckcounter Sorry to hear that, mate. It's like a Dumbfuckistanian calling a step-sibling relationship "incest".

Best advice I can give you is to ask Santa for a dictionary and educate yourself.
Good luck! 👍

@Tatherwood its pedophilia if they are under 18 or whatever the age of consent is in japan you fucking tard. I shouldn't be expecting such high morals on a fucking manga website, but pedophilia is gross as hell.

Dex-chan lover
@fuckcounter Uh... No, it's not.

Let's see, speaking generally, that is, with the language we common folk use, pedophilia is:
Wiki: "Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. ... In popular usage, the word pedophilia is often applied to any sexual interest in children or the act of child sexual abuse."
Merriam-Webster: "Definition of pedophilia
: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object
specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child"
Etc, etc.

First. A 16yo is NOT a "child", and it is most certainly NOT "prepubescent".
Second. If it's above the age of consent, and the young one agrees, it is most certainly NOT abuse.

Is pedophilia "gross as hell", to use your words? Yes. Yes, it is.
Is this, or what I wrote (which you said "sounded like pedophilia to you") pedophilia? No. No, it is not.

@Tatherwood I agree with the last thing you said, and I don't think you're a pedophile, but a 16 year old, legally, is a child. It doesn't matter what you believe morally or biologically.

Dex-chan lover
@fuckcounter The problem with that is that now we enter into legal terminology and things get complicated. It depends on many things, like the country or the type of crime.
For example, if a 16yo commits a crime, generally they're not tried "as an adult", I don't think. So you'd have a good point, "legally it's a child".
But, again. If it's in a country (or a state) where Age of Consent is 16, and they have sex with a 25yo, it's NOT a crime. You personally may find it wrong, or immoral, or whatever. That's a you-thing.
But it's not a crime, and the 25yo is NOT a pedophile.
Just like how having sex with a step-sibling is NOT incest, as I mentioned 2 messages ago, regardless of what Dumbfuckistanians want to think.

I mean, for fuck's sake, according to Google in USA you can enlist in the army at 17 (with parent consent). So you're A CHILD who CANNOT drink, CANNOT vote, and CANNOT have sex with a 19yo...but you CAN go to another country and kill people. Awesome.
See, this is why I didn't want to go into the legal especifics and just stay in the "citizen language".

So back to original messages. "That sounds like pedophilia to me". Well...it still isn't.
In fact, I'll give you the final argument. According to this https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/ped...ormal obsession with children,wex definitions, which seems legit.
Pedophilia is not, in fact, "a crime" (I didn't think so, but I wasn't sure). Pedophilia is, as mentioned before, the situation by which someone "is attracted to". And then, IF they ACT upon that attraction by MOLESTING a child, that is the crime: abuse of minors, of children, or whatever. But pedophilia, "as a thing", is not a crime.

So that's 3 by 3, mate. And sorry if it sounds like I'm mocking you, cause I'm not, but I really mean what I say and what I said. If it still "sounds like pedophilia to you"...well, you're very wrong, and you really should research a bit. Otherwise you won't be able to have conversations on this topic.

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget the main character's also a super shorty. Given his uniform he should be in middle school, so around 13-15 years old.

I won't partake in stupid age discussions, but seeing a middle schooler and onee-san get together in the longer run is nothing uncommon in Japanese pop-media.

She better turn him down, the kid is like 14 at most and natsumi is >20. That's not a cute age gap couple, that's statutory rape.

Users who are viewing this thread