Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 114

Dex-chan lover
Sakurai should just confess to him, there is no reason she should expect him to do the first move other than the author wanting to drag the development until the end of the manga.

Slice of life mangas always get frustrating when you hit the point where everyone can see it. This one is even more frustrating because everyone can see it, including the both of them.

Just date you fuckin' normies. ffs

Contributor
Everyone: damn get laid right here and now!
Me: it's 09:30 and they need to get to work

Sigh, kids these days.

Dex-chan lover
Keep quiet about how she smells nice and just tell her how cute she is, dude. That'll score points for sure.

Also, following up the "JUST FUCK ALREADY" comments... I've come up with a metaphor that is risque in nature.
... Slice of life romance is orgasm denial but for romantic development. Eventually we'll get our sweet release in the form of the proper confession and dating etc etc but for now we're helpless on the ground as the mangaka OH SO GENTLY teases us. Some of us like that. Some of us are tired of it. Unfortunately for all of us, there's no safeword that we can yell at the author.

Except, yknow, "you've got three chapters and then it's axed". But that's for the publisher to decide. And also where my metaphor falls apart.

Fed-Kun's army
DId he just pass that???
Patrick, Write that down! WRITE THAT DOWN!

Double-page supporter
Lmao he used shotgun comments when you cant figure it out complement everything LOL

Users who are viewing this thread