Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
Honestly that little boy is so pure and innocent it warms my heart and blind my eyes....

Contributor
Me: Oh, a few new chapters... Wait, this shit isn't going anywhere, no point reading. ...Oh, maybe there's that shota story!

The author: those that ask shall receive.

Good shit, tenfold better than the main story. At least it's niche.

Contributor
@Tsukinotaku
Dunno, a seifuku and I could've fuck him drunk, I guess. Traps are such a treat, umu! Also shotacon doesn't really work with manly boys, it's target audience is the same as trap hentai after all: straight males. So no wonder.

Dex-chan lover
Greatest kabedon ever.

Seriously, tho. Are we REALLY not discussing the whole thing? He kinda sorta confessed to her, she kinda sorta turned him down. He admitted to his sister to liking the much older girl. Sis didn't have a conversation with her? "Stay away from my brother", or "turn him down gently" or "take care of him"? NOTHING?

I get it. It's a fluffy manga. But then don't add the friggin' drama. If you add it, solve it!

Dex-chan lover
44fryw.png

Dex-chan lover
Da hell... Ik they're siblings but squeezing ur lil brother face between those beautiful breasts are not a healthy play. Wonder what Kazama would think... guess he'd start calling Yuuto Master

Aggregator gang
Ngl I would’ve felt a lil different there too, that was hot

Users who are viewing this thread