Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 120

Dex-chan lover
@mainimi You have co-workers who play D&D with you? Dang, you're living the dream, kiddo. Rock on!

Every appearance by Tsukishiro-chan is a treat and makes me smile even more than usual. Seeing her roll out those boss firework morters makes me want to borrow a clip from Crocodile Dundee -
"Firework? That isn't a firework. Now this - THIS - is a firework!"

Contributor
@mainimi
Pretty much.

Though, let's face it, what I said was kinda tongue-in-cheek for joke's sake: it all depends on yourself mostly.

My environment is a small team with mainly females, so I strive to keep everyone's at arm's length, since if we get too close it can lead to all kinds of unfavorable situations regarding the work environment.

Your place sounds like a lot of fun. But, I mean, I would prob try to always go home anyways since I have much more fun sitting in front of the PC most days, lol.

What kind of fireworks did Tsukishiro bring? I don't get it.

Thanks for the update!😊

@Joditc
The one that goes BOOOOM in the sky. The thing she brought with her is the barrel to shoot those fireworks.

Double-page supporter
Man the art is just heavenly. Also man I really love all the characters in this manga. 11/10

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone wondering, she brought one of the oldest traditional fireworks https://youtu.be/m1jY2VLCRmY?t=59

Fed-Kun's army
@Joditc @Brutu

They're actually even crazier. "Tezutsu hanabi" is "handheld firework," which in this context refers to these monsters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV0n-5sWzoY

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful. And those fireworks Tsukishiro brought were nearly larger than Igarashi.

@Zizhou
Whoa crazy! I would be afraid to hold that. Looks dangerous! Thanks do much for the explanation and illustrative video (cause I imagined much smaller from just the explanation)! 😄

Users who are viewing this thread