Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 124

Dex-chan lover
These 2 are honestly the ones I ship the most in this series,
bear+hamster & vanilla isn't bad also, but this is something special

Dex-chan lover
Had the sexes been reversed and the ages stayed the same, you people would have been up in arms about it. Bloody hypocrites.

Not gonna lie, the older sister getting all giddy and happy her little brother that is a CHILD is getting closer to an adult twice his age "romantically" is pretty disturbing and she fails as an older sibling.

That said, until something truly messed up happens, it could be worse.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua yeah I'd get it if she was poking fun at a harmless childhood crush but red rice? What exactly is she celebrating lol 🤔

@SuperRobotSolo Lets be real, no one really cares about the ethics of lolis. People are more worried about anime girls with big boobs on twitter than they are about lolis

Double-page supporter
am i the only one who didn't get the vibe that sis ships them at all??? it seems like shes just being awkward & embarrassed cuz she found out how much he likes her friend? just cuz she made the rice doesn't mean she's tryna hook her brother up with a whole ass adult lmao or at least i hope not bc that would be weird & gross :|

Double-page supporter
I think she is commemorating that her brother can be open about his feelings instead of being like a certain someone else who upset her recently

Everyone saying it's gross needs to read more hentai goddamn some of you are vanilla as fuck

This isn't real they're pictures you imbeciles

Users who are viewing this thread