Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 124

You guys haven't read enough romcoms to know that onee X shota or Loli ships ALWAYS lose. They exist just to provoke people like the tards in this thread.

Contributor
Mm, I know it may look otherwise (that's the punchline, actually) but the sister is probably just ecstatic about her brother being friendly with her best friend. I too would've hate it if my sibling had a bad relationship with my close friend.

--

Look, she's touched just a tinsy bit, how cute :3

gQChu1i.png

------
As always with these chapters, it's like a parade of normalfags that discovered otaku culture like a month ago.

Anyways,

"I wanted to play some games with you, Yuuto-kun." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

>tfw you will never experience beautiful onee-sama telling this to you.

Also to the guy before me: they exist because the target audience like this tropes. The only tards here are people reading content that wasn't created for them and being vocally dissatisfied by it. Like, fucking DUH. smh

====

Can someone fucking explain to me from where do these people appear, it's like in every other series it's normal otaku gatherings, and every now and then there's one that if feels as if the chapter was linked in some WSJ or a Social Studies University discord, like what the hell mate. What would happen with all these people if they were shown some basic hentai, will they literally explode to smithereens?

Basically the confused people in this work's comment threads:

ZRmIwl7.png

Yeah these people in the thread need to chill. Idk how people are getting into manga/anime and not have run into the shota/loli stuff. This is tame compared to other series that go nuts to butts on the pairings that they make.

Last time I checked, this isn't hentai, so whoever is using that as an argument you're a fucking idiot, point-blank. Also, from what I saw, it was people just pointing out that it was a little weird, not that it was some pedophiliac shit. No one here is bashing your loli hentai or you're onee x shota fetish. Go read Agata if you're that upset about it, lmao.

Furthermore, this isn't Highschool DxD or some over the top ecchi shenanigans. Again, people just found it slightly out of place for this type of manga.

It's honestly hilarious to see so many people so triggered over a few people saying they weren't into the implications.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Imma go read some trashy ecchi manga with some bodacious tits out in their full glory.

Waiting a whole month for a short chapter about characters that have no interesting plot point.

K then author.

@N0Mi0 oh how naive of you to assume that. just because you never experienced an oneesan to play with you, doesn't mean they aren't out there. My sister's friend lived with us for a while. granted the age gap wasn't drastic, like 5 years, but taking care of her while she was drunk while everyone else was out. playing games together. even had a few (accidental) firsts like breast grabs and walking into the bathroom at wrong times. (yes it does happen, just not like in manga) but that's what happens when you live with people sometimes. best times were watching bob ross's joy of painting on pbs everyday at 1pm

Double-page supporter
I'm cheering you on, young Shota. May you reach the Ara Ara beyond the heavens

Double-page supporter
Ahhhh I remember having a crush on an adult when I was in HS, shit was so awkward

guess someone figured Yuuto-san has hit a milestone in growing up. according to To Love Ru, though, it's usually served to celebrate a girl's first period. Is she celebrating Yuuto's first wet dream???

That face, though. I'm getting the feeling that's more of an "Ohhh boy. This isn't going away, is it?" kind of face.

Users who are viewing this thread