Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 126

Dex-chan lover
And this is what I meant. I have 0 issue with the age gap. He's 14-15, just a year away from age of consent. If they love each other you can all go fuck yourselves with a cactus, cause if she waits until he's legal they're doing nothing wrong.
But her playing with him simply cause it's "fun"? Yeah, that's just sick. He's not a toy. He likes her and she's using him. THAT is what's wrong.
I'm seriously starting to dislike her. Pity.

@squerl Actually you just need South Park's "Niiiiiiiiiiice" to realize that you're wrong. Even for westerners, older male younger female is wrong(er) than older female younger male.
Society's is just that fucked up. Just like if a girl is "abused" in the middle of the street, 99% of cases someone will jump to her defense. But if it's a guy getting "abused", 99% of cases no one wll do anything. In fact, there's a 50/50 chance some people will laugh at the "beta cuck".
Trust me on that one (no, REALLY, trust me on that one). Society's fucked up.

This chapter killed it for me. It's totally understandable for an underage person to possibly develop a crush on an adult, but I draw the line when the adult flirts back. It just made me uncomfortable tbh. The rest was so great, but I really just can't support stuff that indulges anything in that realm.

Fed-Kun's army
You guys do realise that a large chunk of their interactions so far have been her messing with him?

Like, she literally says she wants to prank him in that last line.

Heck, it generally seems like she simply likes messing with people in general.

I'd be surprised if she actually does anything

Fed-Kun's army
I dont care if its morally wrong. I think it's really hit and I hope the author continues it.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so I've read ahead. For anyone worried about the direction of the story:
It hasn't been stated whether or not anything happened after the last panel of this chapter, but their general interactions in the chapters following this one and the fact that his sister hasn't had her arrested generally seems to imply that, at most, she was just messing with him

Its consensual, let people enjoy things

Shits cute and heartwarming, wayy better then what you sjws could produce

Dex-chan lover
99cp7xt.jpg

lmao and the award for chapter in this series with the most comments goes to

As usual people bring their standarts to a fictional story or characters what are just art in paper and what no exist or even have human rights. This artist doesn't even draw that kind of dirty things this people are imagining but they have to always think in the worst instead just enjoy the comedy.

It's fine if you don't like something, and it's fine express about it, but don't mix reality with fiction and force it to others. This is normal and acceptable in Japan and you will always.....ALWAYS find more of it in many japan anime or manga.

Dex-chan lover
Did the sister set this little date up for them? She made red rice for them then she sent him off to a place she knew her friend would be lol.

Users who are viewing this thread