Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 126

I don't get all the negative comments. She isn't seducing him or anything, she just teases him. It would indeed be weird if man did it to a little girl, but despite all the tall about equality of genders, men and women are different, and perceive those things differently. There is no implied sexual innuendo in her actions. We all know she would never cross the line, at least not until he is mature enough, but teasing is fine, as long as it doesn't make him uncomfortable.

Dex-chan lover
Natsumi wearing a collar/choker (which I don't think she's ever worn?) plus the wolf ears make me think that this is a dream/halloween special and not happening irl in the story.

I think these fantasy chapters will be the closest this manga will actually get to /ss/ or onee x shota. Sure, there'll be teasing by Natsumi (without any romantic feelings) in the main story, but it feels like a one-sided crush by Yuuto for now.

(Nonetheless, thank you for the meal author-san!)

@SuperRobotSolo, first, it's not a paedophilia in this case, she just teasing him, she doesn't want to fuck him.

Secondly, people are usually not fine, when the teasing makes the child uncomfortable. But if the child himself is fine with it, there is no problem with teasing, as long as the line isn't crossed, and she isn't trying to literally seduce him.

Thirdly, despite all the talks about equality, men and women aren't actually equal. Very few girls would like to be teased by a grown man, but vast majority of boys will likely enjoy getting teased by a young and cute woman. Because different genders perceive the world differently.

I don't even understand where is the problem there, if no harm is caused to the child. Laws about pedofilia exist to protect the children, since they normally can't speak for themselves in those kinds of situations, due to shock/losing control of their emotions. But in this particular case it's very clear that she doesn't wish any harm to him, and he obviously enjoys it. If she was actually trying to seduce him, it would be a different story, but in this case interfering will only make things worse for both of them.

In my eyes they have a health and wholesome relationship without a hint of abuse or manipulation, so there is no reason to call it pedophilia or involve the law.

I know that grooming exists, but in grooming intent also matters. The main problem with grooming is that the older person forces his desires, opinions and wishes on the vulnerable younger person, and affects their growth as a person in a potentially harmful way. If there is no malicious intent or psychological/physcial abuse, it's not grooming. Not every kind of close relationship between an adult and a child is grooming and/or bad/illegal.

I repeat, the law is here to protect the children, not to harm them and their loved ones. In real life it's not always easy to differentiate whenever an adult has malicious intent or not, that's why they almost always get charged with a crime, just to be safe, even though there was no actual crime (but in vast majority of cases there was).

This sub plot is starting to make me slightly uncomfortable, and this is someone who actually kinda likes this sort of thing

Fed-Kun's army
I was wondering why there were so many comments.

That ending is dangerous, and I'm kinda afraid yet excited about it.

@Akemua If someone is upset about a comic book where a kid tells a older woman she's pretty, they are extremely over sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread